Arrived in Paris at 6:15 am (my flight was early! Unbelievable). Everything was fine except for a screeching crying baby for the first 4 hours of the flight (non-stop). Lots of angry people!
Also, the French woman next to me seemed to confuse the small container of ranch for yogurt....she simply ate it with a spoon. *shudder*
Took a quick nap to recuperate (but I still feel like it's nighttime even though it's only noon thirty here!) and now am off to get some errands done!
Oh Paris, how I've missed you!
It's not even raining! The sun is out, sky is blue, and I'm ecstatic!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

she was coming from US, she must have come accross ranch before departing for France...oh my
ReplyDeleteAHHH soo excited for you!
(about previous post) I'm sure you'll do amazingly well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy you made it! I can't wait to hear all the wonderful stories of your adventures when I meet you in Rome. :)
ReplyDeleteI pray I don't have crying babies on my flight.. ehh.
Keep me updated. I want more blogs :)
WELCOME TO EUROPE...
ReplyDeletehere life is slower than up there in Virginia, or faster.. But in a slower way!
Here you can meet fools, gods, poets, clochard, but not cheerleaders, even if you can eat a double-cheeseburger. Then, here we speak a different language from yours, and moreover, different languageS. Yes! because in Europe we don't speak just english, but english, spanish, french, italian, german, dutch, portuguese, every kind of dialects!
Then we have invented Nutella, so you should respect us more than you can imagine.
Here in Europe people is happier, is more poor, but happier. You can find supermodels and workers in the same street of a town, then you can improve all your ability.
Try to not look dumb at europeans eyes!
Love Europe, and Europe will love you!
If you'll be a good girl, when you'll be back you'll find a Coconutbutter lifetime-supply!
Reach the top, and you'll be rich!
Ok stop this pantomime, usually we suck and you rule the world, ok? allright? Now can I go back home driving back home like a psycho-maniac?!
Thanks for all
s.
p.s.
AUHAUHUAHUAH