Thursday, May 21, 2009

Departure in 9 hours!

It's 2:25am...my suitcase is not yet closed, and I still feel like I'm forgetting something! Blegh, I hate packing.

Everything is wrapping up though; my mom has been extremely helpful with making triplicates of all my important documents, flight info, hotels, etc... she's the best! Not to get all mushy or anything, but she has been tremendously supportive throughout this whole process, and I don't think I'd be even close to ready had it not been for all of her help!

I've re-confirmed most of my meetings with the curators of the museums...only waiting on a few more responses now. I still can't believe they're going to take the time to talk to me! (I'll be reading a book about interviewing while I'm on the plane so I'm prepared and professional!).

Tomorrow (today in 9 hours, to be accurate), I'll be on a plane to my beloved France! Then I have all weekend to get over the jetlag and hang out with my cousin and his gf and kid (super duper people, love them) and then head to Amsterdam on Monday.

I don't think this will really feel real until I'm sitting on that plane! Thanks everyone for being so patient with me these past couple of weeks as I've been crazy busy trying to prepare for this trip AND not fail school.

I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment