I really want to stay here during my trip to Munich, but the prices were a bit high and it wasn't available during the period I would be there. But I was so in love with the place (and the reviews are amazing) that I emailed the owner (it's a small family owned hotel) and asked about other availabilities and whether or not they had a student discount.
I wish I had been emailing these hotels all along! They emailed me back and said I could stay there for the first 3 nights of my stay for 65 euros (student discount!!!!) - which is not at all advertised on their website. They then suggested their sister hotel for the rest of my stay and emailed them my request. That hotel also replied with a student discount offer! Not sure yet if this is where I'll be able to stay since it's kind of far from the city center, but it would be ammmaaazing!
So all of you budgeters looking for a nice but cheap hotel, find something family owned and ask the owner for a student discount!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay Jess! :) I'm proud of you for being so creative!
ReplyDelete